We’re looking for IT professionals excited to join one of the leading service management teams in the country! Since Vivatas began, we’ve fostered an exciting, fulfilling culture that is always welcoming new members. We look forward to meeting you.
Can be based from your current location; travel expected.
- The opportunity to drive complex deployments of Splunk while working side by side with the customers to resolve their unique problems.
- You will work with a team of incredibly talented and dedicated peers at Vivatas. We support our own deep technical expertise. The Splunk Professional Services community is also a strong and well-linked group.
- Ideal candidates will have some Splunk experience and be well-versed in security products.
- BA/BS preferred in computer science, computer engineering, finance or mathematics or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of current experience in technical consulting or big data analytics.
- Prescriptive consulting skills. Lead customers to success.
- Collaboration. Be comfortable with collaborating across the entire Splunk organization to bring access to product and technical teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation captured from customer input.
- Experience with both the Unix and Windows operating systems; comfortable on the command line interface; especially LINUX.
- Working knowledge or recent experience with scripting languages (bash), application development (java, python, .NET), databases and analytical tools.
- Demonstrable understanding of common enterprise applications (especially in the areas of security and finance).
- Not required, but a plus: statistical and analytical modeling.
- Meaningful software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
KNOW YOUR STUFF.
…And a little more. Never settle for what you know today, and don’t be afraid to say “I don’t know.”
OFFICIAL ‘NO WHINING’ POLICY.
We address issues, fix problems and move past them together.
Dependability breeds trust, and trust breeds loyalty.
EXECUTE WITH EXCELLENCE.
Do whatever it takes to make the client experience the best it can be.